Recently, I hosted a wine and cheese tasting at my house for a mom’s group that my friend, Danielle, and I created. It was our first get-together. Everyone brought their favorite wine to share and a cheese to taste. Sadly, I didn’t get any pictures—I was too busy laughing, eating, and drinking—but I wanted to share my cheese contribution for the evening: Parmesan Crisps. Simple and elegant, they are the perfect offering for any gathering.
6 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Make small mounds of Parmesan cheese on the lined-baking sheets, about 2 Tbsps per mound, spaced about 3-4 inches apart (they will spread).
3. Bake for 6 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
4. Remove the baking sheets from the oven and allow the lacy cheese crisps to cool completely on the pans.
5. Once cooled, gently remove the crisps from the baking sheets and either serve immediately or store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Makes approximately 16 crisps
🧀 These crisps make an impressive garnish for salads and soups.