I love artichokes. I love spinach. I love dip. I love this recipe.
1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and the liquid squeezed out
1 (12 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
12 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp hot sauce, such as Tabasco
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375-degrees.
2. Combine the spinach, artichokes, garlic, cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and hot sauce in a large mixing bowl. Stir thoroughly.
3. Transfer the mixture to a 2-quart baking dish. Smooth the dip into an even layer.
4. Sprinkle the shredded Parmesan evenly over top.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Serve warm with tortilla chips, pita bread or chips, crudités, crackers, or crostini. For what it’s worth, I like serving it with tortilla chips.